Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spaced Out Today

Here at the Blog of Doom, We've Got Puns.

Some folks have asked about the background image here; specifically, what the heck it is, Good question!

What indeed.
Since I'm feeling a little spacey today, here's the image. It's a combination of a couple hubble images from NASA, and some photos of dice, minis, guitar strings, keyboard keys, and other stuff I figured I'd talk about in the blog.

Hooray for Photoshop!

Anyway, if you want to download a full-size version (1800 x 1600), you can do so here. If there's any interest in more wallpaper-appropriate sizes, let me know and I'll try and cook something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to discuss your thoughts! Discourse is important, but please keep it civil.

Things that are not civil: bigotry or hate speech, personal attacks and general trolling.

Things that are civil: pretty much anything else!