Thursday, January 25, 2018

Infinity Cheat Sheets

I made some cheat sheets for the Infinity RPG. Others (such as the excellent Jens Christian Ploug) have made more exhaustive sheets, which are worth checking out. These are simple handouts, somewhat lacking in info when compared to the awesome GM screen that's coming out and these other entries.

But I think they're pretty easy to read, and feel super legit to me. I faked our awesome layout guru's style well enough, I think. So yeah: they look slick, and should be a good handout for demo games, con games, new players, or people like me who can't keep all this stuff in their brain.

No more Teasing: Here are your HYPER LINKS  (they are actually pretty calm):


THIS IS THE VERSION FOR YOUR SCREEN

THIS IS THE VERSION FOR PRINTING though it works on your screen too

wooo, how 'bout that?

~Killstring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to discuss your thoughts! Discourse is important, but please keep it civil.

Things that are not civil: bigotry or hate speech, personal attacks and general trolling.

Things that are civil: pretty much anything else!